Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Find: Fabulous Chaos

I am slowly returning things to my newly painted closets....trying to be ruthless about what I keep, decluttering along the way.  I cannot believe how much "stuff" I have....and how much needs to go!

I have two Friday Finds for you today!  The first is an absolutely marvelous article in the House section of the New York Social Diary.  It is the fascinating story of Thomas Cary and his amazing collections.  Wow!  Click here.



Photos courtesy of New York Social Diary

My other "find" has a similar theme....but one that has to do with packing and moving.  If you are in that situation, then you will definitely want to check out the awesome moving organizational package now on sale at ClutterDiet.com.  

From Clutter Diet.....

May is National Moving Month- to celebrate we have bundled together some practical tools for a less stressful move. Purchased separately, this bundle would cost $56.42; but, we are offering you a 30% discount plus FREE SHIPPING* (that's a savings of over $16.93)! Click the links below to read more about each item in this boxed set:
Happy moving!

For more information or to order, click here.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Cheers!!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he has collections that are beyond belief! My parents' home is for sale, so here's hoping that National Moving Month has a positive impact on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring our moving products, Liz! :)

    - Lorie Marrero
    Creator of The Clutter Diet®

    ReplyDelete