Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday: A Wonderful, Wonderful Day!

 This beautiful basket of flowers was in a birthday email from friends of mine in Moldova, who are awesome missionaries!

I woke up this morning a "year older" (and wiser!! LOL) and was just dumbstruck by all the love shown to me by family and friends.....cake....candy....cards.....Facebook messages....Twitter messages.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could show that kind of love to everyone in our lives, each and every day?  I am going to try!!

The last several months have been so incredible....and I thank God for my friends and family everyday....so many friends are family!!  My blog will be turning a year old at the end of this month, so more celebrating is to come!!!

See you tomorrow...

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment