Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Special Edition

Nothing out of the ordinary to report, but wanted to say again that I was working on some blog changes that I hope will be fun and informative.  Each day of the week may (or may not) have a theme, and we will be focusing even more on making the traditional fun....bringing the past into the present and positioning ourselves for the future.  I really mean it when I say that being a Classic Preppy means living a life of ease and elegance (with a big shot of tradition and fun).  Ease and elegance have nothing to do with money or living spaces, either.  One of the most elegant people I know lives in a small, modest house, but when you step inside, you are transported to a different world.  Her world.  Her life. Her history. Her contagious enthusiasm.  Living life to its fullest, but living simply is what being "classic" is all about.

Possible themes you might see in the coming months....
-Marvelous Monday, Monday at the Movies, Miss Betty Monday, Monday Menus, Marvelous Manners Monday
-Tuesday Tips, Tradtional Tuesday, "Think Pink" Tuesday, Tuesday (House) Tour
-Wonderful Wednesday, Wednesday Wishes, (and my personal favorite) "Well, I Never!" Wednesday
-Thursday at Tiffany's, Thirsty Thursday, Thoroughly Modern Thursday
-Friday Finds, Fabulous Friday, Friday Fun

Again, thanks for visiting The Classic Preppy...See you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Liz

(Picture above from Google images....ccfa.org)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'd like to cast an enthusiastic vote for "Well, I Never!" Wednesday.

    :)

    ReplyDelete