Friday, March 25, 2011

The Classic Preppy Is A Year Old!

One year ago today was the start of it all.....and how much fun this year has been!  We have just passed the 250 posts mark and there have been thousands of visits to the blog.  Although I have done some smaller blogs on and off since 2007, this is my first public one, and it has been a great experience.  Thank you all for visiting with me!  I am celebrating this milestone with a new blog design and some new ideas for daily themes and posts.  Check back on Monday to see what's up!

In the meantime, I thought if this was good enough for the Queen Mum on her 100th, it certainly was good enough to celebrate The Classic Preppy's big day!


Have a great weekend....and check back tomorrow and Sunday for special weekend posts!!

Cheers,
Liz

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great job done well. I continue to look forward to every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! You do a great job. I always enjoy popping in to hear your "Miss Betty" stories, shopping stories, etc. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! I love reading your blog, and can't wait to read more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I read you everyday and look forward to see what interesting topics you select. Keep 'em coming!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blogiversary !

    ReplyDelete