Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: Remembering Jack

I was devastated to learn of my friend Jack LaLanne's death this past weekend.   I only met Jack once in person, and then had several opportunities to speak to Jack and Elaine over the phone, including an interview on cooking a "healthy turkey" for Thanksgiving.

If you haven't visited Jack's website, you may do so by clicking here.  You can watch some of his old tv shows online, or order them as DVD's.  I have them all and they are great fun to work out with!  (When he was on tv and I was a little girl, I used to try working out with him then, too!!)

God bless you, Jack.....I know heaven is blessed by your presence!

Love,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, as a little girl I remember my mother watching him (black and white television) and exercising with him. That reminds me of such a simple time.

    ReplyDelete