Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Theme: Feelin' Good!

Must admit......This week is living up to my "theme song."  I am feelin' good......or at least feeling MUCH better.  Promise not to harp on this anymore, but if you didn't get a flu shot this year, you might want to get one now.  Wish I had!!

Feelin' good is also accomplished by continuing to clean and declutter.  I am making some considerable progress, and I have tossed/given away a lot.....and don't miss it one little bit.  I don't know about you, but the master bedroom of our house seems to be the repository for things that no one knows what to do with.  Not good!  It hasn't looked really decluttered in years, so it was top of my priority list.  We are almost there.....and I cannot believe how much better my husband and I sleep at night, knowing that we are not surrounded by so much stuff.


As a reward for this clean-up, we are treating ourselves to a new mattress.....a Sleep Number bed.  I like a very firm mattress and DH likes more give.....so this should make everyone happy!  It's being delivered today.....and I am not ashamed for the delivery men to bring it into the room.....it looks so good!  Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I sooo want a new mattress! My back is about to give out. Be sure to post a review on your blog - love to hear if you recommend it.

    ReplyDelete