Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tiffany & Co. Thursday

I think for the next few months I will devote Thursdays to Tiffany & Co....Its history, its jewelry and its people.  I have so many fond memories of my time at Tiffany's....and many funny stories to go along with those memories.

Today, I will start out simply.  The other day, I received a tweet that asked, "What's your favorite Tiffany item?"

It's hard to pick out just one, but this one has a very special place in my heart...the Maltese Cross by Jean Schlumberger.
Now, if I were to choose a piece to aspire to, it would also be a piece from Mr. Schlumberger's collection.  (I guess it's obvious that he is my favorite TCO designer!)  I think I would choose one of his necklaces!  This is my favorite....

More to come....

Cheers!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of Tiffany & Co. Thursdays!Please do it,I would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete