Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Find: Busy Weekend Ahead

I find that I have a very busy weekend ahead.....Wish I could find a cleaning/organizing crew to come in here and get all the work done!!  LOL

Older Daughter returned from a college trip to Ireland last night.....with great stories and tons of laundry.
The picture below is one of many that she took...and I must say that Ireland is one of the prettiest places on earth, in my opinion.....

Also hosting a brunch for a dear friend who is moving next week.  I am just providing the house and "set-up"....all kinds of lovely ladies are bringing all kinds of terrific food.  Just praying that whatever snow is on the horizon heads elsewhere.  The person we are honoring is one of the most amazing women I have ever known.  More than 70 of us are gathering to say "good-bye"......but I think just as many are planning a group trip to see her in her new location!  Fun, fun, fun!!...

Would love to stay and chat more, but duty calls....


Have a great weekend!!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment