Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beginning Again

I'm back.  Up to about half speed....and hope in another week to be completely back to normal.  For anyone out there (like me), who did NOT get his or her flu shot this year......RUN!!!!!....Go get one now.  You do not want this stuff!!!!


Isn't this logo awesome?  Saw it online and use it as my icon on the Weight Watchers website.  It certainly applies to my journey.....and I am still on track with my New Year's resolutions.  I should be super stressed right now, because I am going to have to replace the hard drive on my relatively new computer, but I am taking it in stride.....

It's going to be a super busy week, so tomorrow I am going to write five posts that will then post automatically, Monday through Friday of next week.  I am taking control of this situation......and, note to Dell Customer Service.......You were completely incompetent, useless and rude yesterday.  Although it has many fine features, I regret having purchased this Studio 17 and its extended warranty.  It's Apple for the Classic Preppy after this!  I love my Ipad!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! She's alive! Welcome back to the land of (almost) living. I am looking forwardto your upcoming posts. Don't over do it thia week or you'll find yourself back in bed!

    ReplyDelete