Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: Feeling Good

Yesterday, I came across the cutest videos of Keenan Cahill, a sweet young man who has a HUGE following on YouTube.  It seems he loves to lip sync and has "covered" a lot of great music, gaining millions of followers!!  He has become so popular that the artists who originally recorded the songs have even made "guest appearances" in his videos.  One of these artists is Andy Grammer.

I didn't know Andy's work until yesterday, but I immediately fell in love with his song, Keep Your Head Up and went straight to Itunes and downloaded it.  Give it a listen....I bet you'll want to add it to your playlists, too!  (If you like the music of (Richmond's own) Jason Mraz, I think you will like Andy Grammer!!)

video

For more about Andy, and to see his video with Keenan, click here for his YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment