Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let It Snow, Part II

Ooh.....I have been so lazy today!  There is so much I should be doing, and I am not doing a thing!!  So, as soon as I finish this post, I am going to get up and do at least 15 minutes of cleaning.....It's a start....

I don't even have to worry about dinner tonight....Dear Husband came home early with all the supplies to make the yummy stew he prepares when it snows.  It's a recipe from the Charlotte Latin School's cookbook, Cooking With Class, which I have had for 20 years.....one of my favorite cookbooks ever.  (Ok, I don't cook that much, but I do appreciate a good cookbook! LOL)




I wasn't the only one who smelled the stew cooking and came to check it out!  Our little Lucy, who had just donned her pink puffy coat and was getting ready to brave the elements, came in, too.  These pictures aren't too clear, because I was far away when I took them....but I think she looks awfully cute!! (Lucy is half Shih-Tsu and half poodle....and "all" cuteness!)



Ok.....time to get to work!  Ciao for now...

1 comment:

  1. That stew recipe sounds delicious. Lucy is so cute in her pink puffy jacket. She needs it in this weather.

    ReplyDelete