Friday, November 12, 2010

For Being So Patient.....Something From A Jolly Little Elf

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your patience with me. Each time I think I can sit down and write for the Classic Preppy, something comes up, or I am called away and am heading to the airport. I keep thinking I can get to it, but it has just not worked out...so far.

Now I am back...and here to stay. Most major projects are finished and all I have to do is get ready for the holidays. In the meantime, I will write about the fun places I have been in the past month and catch you up on Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Florida. Whew!!!

This week I flew down to Florida Monday afternoon, had drinks with friends at the Breakers, went out to dinner at one of my favorite places, had several more meals/meetings in other favorite places and then flew home on Wednesday. It was a lot....and it was done in only 48 hours! Being "home" again was so much fun...and it has been years since I have been back in Florida in November. Got some quick shopping done and watched the city's holiday decorations go up, too. It really put me in the holiday spirit.....Oh....and the beach was simply gorgeous. The water was such a pretty color...and the first day I was there, the surf was up!

Here's a fun "Surfing in the Holidays" video I put together to commemorate my trip!
Hee, hee, hee......(or should that be Ho, Ho, Ho?). Enjoy!!

The Classic Preppy Surfs Into Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment