Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blogging Buddies

What a thrill to meet my blogging buddy, Kathie Truitt, as she made an appearance at a book signing here in Richmond.  Kathie's new book, False Victim, is an amazing read.  I literally couldn't put it down!!  Check it out at your local bookstore, or online at your favorite book seller.

Kathie is smart, fun and full of life and enthusiasm....Can't wait to get together again and "do lunch"....I want to hear more details about her journey writing this book.  Once you read it, you'll know what I mean!!!

2 comments:

  1. Meeting you truly was the highlight of my day!! I'll be back to Richmond after the first of the year. Let's really take time out to have lunch because I have more juicy details about what happened with characters in the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I want to meet some bloggers IRL too:)
    Yay for you two!

    OK, sidenote.....I didn't realize we were friends on twitter but I wasn't following your blog! I am now:) I hate when I don't put 2 and 2 together!

    ReplyDelete