Monday, October 25, 2010

Madras Monday: Shopping With My Preppy Peeps

Ok....a little blast from the past.  Circa 2001.....a friends reunion in Atlanta, Georgia. All my theatrical friends were back in town, some all the way from LA.  And, of course, shopping was our aerobics for the weekend.  Looking at the number of bags I am holding, it must have been a very good afternoon!

Two of my friends featured in this picture, Jon and Matthew, were nicknamed "Biff" and "Chip" when The Preppy Handbook came out.  I was "Bootsy."  (I think our friend Patty, also pictured, might have had the nickname "Muffy.")  What fun we had all those years ago....Not all of us are pictured here, either.  We all met in 1983 and until the day I die, they will hold a very special place in my heart!

Love you all!
xoxoxo
Bootsy

No comments:

Post a Comment