Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Treat

Ok....I follow enough blogs to know that a lot of you watch those "Real Housewives" shows (at least on occasion).  When I watch...which I admit I do..... it's basically because I really can't believe what I am seeing.  Sometimes you really need to turn away...it's so awful.

However...for those of you who like to be in the know....  There is an executive assistant at Bravo who has been tweeting about all the inside scoop.  From what I understand, a lot of what he/she has reported as later turned out to be true and very accurate.  The items are "blind," but it doesn't take much to figure out which HW they mean.

You can check it out here: Real Bravo Snitch on Twitter

 That's your "Tuesday Treat" for the week...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Uh, oh, a new guilty pleasure that I may not be able to pass up! While I'm not a regular viewer, I do have to admit that I tune in every now and then. Train wreck galore, but can't look away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never watched any of the Housewives shows, but all of my friends love them! They want to all dress up as them for Halloween! :) p.s. I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete