Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: Free Music!

Just checking out the calorie count of one of my favorite Starbucks beverages, so I don't down too many of them on the trip....and look what I found: a link to an amazing I-tunes playlist of 10 songs - Starbucks gift to you!  It's completely free!!  The link is here (look in the lower right corner of the page when it opens):

 http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks


The Playlist Features


  • Frightened Rabbit
    "Nothing Like You"


  • Hot Chip
    "One Life Stand"


  • Wintersleep
    "New Inheritors"


  • Goldfrapp
    "Rocket"


  • The Bamboos (featuring Kylie Auldist)
    "On The Sly"


  • Macy Gray
    "Kissed It"


  • Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    "Bad Blood"


  • Yoav
    "Greed"


  • Shout Out Louds
    "Walls"


  • Wye Oak
    "My Creator"

1 comment: