Monday, August 9, 2010

Madras Monday: Preparing For Preppy Paradise



I will do my best to blog this week....but I will be travelling at the end of the week, so I am not sure how much I will be able to post.  If you don't see me here, be sure to follow me on Twitter.  It's going to be fast and furious! I am going here...

and
here
And ending up here for the weekend.

Will fill you in next week on everywhere I went...and whom I met along the way....

This has been such an interesting summer, and I have been looking forward to this particular trip for a long, long time!  I wish Miss Betty were here to go with me! The first house pictured above was one of her favorite places. And the trip will also include a brief visit to a tiny little out-of-the-way place...a little hamlet only she and I would find interesting....the filming location of a movie I forced her into seeing countless times in the summer of 1970.  I will let you know what/where it is later....  (Here's a clue: It's not at all preppy, but I have featured it on the blog before!!)

Here's to a great week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment