Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Friday: Real Housewives Dramatic Developments

I see in several of the blogs I read that many of you watch The Real Housewives of New York.  It is a fascinating train wreck for the most part....but I, too, tune in to see what craziness will happen next.

Photo courtesy of New York Social Diary.com

Well, LuAnn has a new apartment on Riverside Drive! (Hmmmm....I wonder where? When Miss Betty lived in New York in her 20's, she, too, lived on Riverside Drive....and so did my mother-in-law!  My mother-in-law moved to New York as a young woman and studied at Julliard.  She was an opera singer and married my father-in-law, a native New Yorker. They lived in Manhattan until their second child, my Dear Husband, was about 3.) 

If you want to see LuAnn's new digs....Check out today's New York Social Diary...lots of pictures and an interview.  In my opinion, it's a bit stark and cold.....but that's just my opinion!

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating! I think she has great taste until she starts talking. But I can't wait to look at her new digs. I;m sure it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you,a little to cold for me as well. On a total other Housewives subject, I can not stop watching The Housewives of New Jersey!!

    ReplyDelete