Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: On The Road Again


Time to get on the road again.....at least as far as the train station!  Love, love, LOVE Amtrak's Auto Train...allows me to go to Florida and to have my own car while I am there.  So off we go.... Our lovely compartment awaits, and the food in the first class dining car is usually quite good on this particular train, so I am excited!  I like to leave the driving to someone else.....

Now, if that pesky storm in the islands will just stay away.....I think this will be an terrific holiday!
Follow me on Twitter for more!!

Cheers!
Liz
The Classic Preppy

3 comments:

  1. How great that you can travel by train to your destination. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how nice to have your car with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the trip, looks like quite a distance to cover!

    ReplyDelete