Monday, July 12, 2010

Madras Monday

So much is going on this week.....I feel like my life is madras....lots of different pieces sewn together!

Starting this week and ending in mid-August, I will be traveling to Colorado, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. (New Jersey probably doesn't count, as it is simply a quick trip over to Hoboken to run into Carlo's City Hall Bakery in Hoboken to load up on the best baked goods anywhere. If you haven't been there, make it a definite stop on your itinerary next time you are in NYC.)

Meetings, errands, tying up loose ends, etc. are all keeping me running....so I think I am going to take a little break from blogging to get it all done and get out of town. But, I will be back from my Colorado trip next Monday and will have lots to share before I take off again a couple of days later. In the meantime, I will be Twittering my way across the country! You can follow me by clicking on the Twitter link at the right...

And, no, I am not traveling on a vintage plane (photo above).  But, my dear daddy was a pilot for United Airlines, and ever since I was an infant (in 1959), I have been flying!  The picture above brings back a lot of great memories....Just like my trip to Colorado is bound to do!!

PS.  If you are already thinking about fall (which I am not....I want summer to last as long as possible), Brooks Brothers has a wonderful new children's line.... Check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment