Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: Brooks Brothers Edition

Brooks Brothers has always been a family favorite.....I don't think I ever remember my father going there, but they knew Miss Betty by name and she was a big customer!  Unless my dad had to have something tailored, he just let his "personal shopper"/wife do the work!  My husband shops in the Richmond store, but prefers to work through the store in Palm Beach, because he has an excellent salesman there, who seems to be able to advise him on the perfect thing(s) to buy.  I am a huge fan of the Brooks Brothers outlets, and love the one in Williamsburg as well as the one in Gaffney, South Carolina, where I go when I am on my way to see family.

Did you know that Brooks Brothers now has an official Facebook page?   It's so much fun, and they have just posted some great new photos of bow tie "launch" parties in NY, LA, New Orleans and Charleston.  Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. I love BB! Always classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BB and my dad shops at the Gaffney outlet BB store all of the time. You get great deals on the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brooks Brothers and Brooks Brothers outlets. I will be hitting the BB outlet in Williamsburg in a few weeks. I hope to get some cute things. I especially like the costume jewelry that they have at their outlets. I may have to hit the one at Gaffney on the way back.

    ReplyDelete