Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Website Update

Dear Preps,

My computer seems to have crashed because of the incompatibility of an automatic update.  Yuck!!  Basically that means I have lost all the info since my last back-up (which was awhile ago).....so I am having to spend the next day or two mining what I can off this hard drive, while waiting for my new one to arrive.

So....There may not be any new posts until later in the week.  Sorry!  In the meantime, please follow me on Twitter.  All this computer stress is just too much.  I think I am going to go to Williamsburg tomorrow for shopping and Colonial fun.  I will tweet the day with pics!

More soon....

Cheers!
Liz (The Classic Preppy)

3 comments:

  1. Love Williamsburg! My BFF lives there and we have so much fun together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Williamsburg. I am going there later on this summer. Have you ever been to the Kate Spade outlet in Williamsburg? If so, what is your opinion? I can't tell if it is a clearance store or if the items are specifically manufactured for outlets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you computer starts working that's so annoying! Have fun in Williamsburg!!!

    ReplyDelete