Saturday, June 26, 2010

Refined Style

Weekend Update....Just got an email from a reader that I HAD to share. You have to check out this amazing website! I am ready to order!!

Classic Preppy,


I just came across your site I love it!

I'm the owner of www.reFINEstyle.com, an online fashion marketplace for luxury items (lots less!) - a brand new Dallas based start-up!


I saw your recent post about your Kate Spade purse, what a steal!
This Kate Spade coin purse might go great with your bag!

I wanted to get on your radar with reFINEstyle (www.refinestyle.com). Fashionistas can find Kate Spade, Lilly, and more...for a fraction of the price; everything has either been gently worn or is brand new. I thought your readers might enjoy hearing about us....if you are cleaning out your closet, it’s a great place to sell what you haven’t worn in awhile and recoup part of your original investment.


And If you don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling your pieces on your own, simply enlist the help of a local reFINEstyle “stylist” and they’ll do all the work for you.


It’s also worth noting that a lot of the site’s merchandise comes from high-end boutiques looking to clear inventory to make room for next season’s lines.
Hope you’re interested…I'm happy to provide more images, screenshots, or photos if it's something you think your readers would like?


Thanks,
Megan


Megan Masoner
........................................
lux love. lots less

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this I need to look into it! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete