Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday I did some in-store Talbots scouting.... There were some items I saw that were kind of thin, and didn't seem too well made....BUT...they were few and far between.  The Richmond stores are stocked with great things, and I got several things....all blue!  I am very pleased with Talbots!!

Why blue? Well..... I was looking for some different things to wear with a scarf that I am presenting on behalf of its designer and the committee chairwoman for consideration for a fundraiser.  It's still "top secret," but I can share the designer with you....It's the fabulous Paige Hathaway Thorn from Charleston, SC.


Visit Paige's website to see more.....You can reach her by email if you have any questions!  (She is changing phone numbers at present, so the numbers on the site are down for now....)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that the "new" Talbots is still somewhat decent quality. I could spend quite a bit based on what I've seen on the website. Such great looking pieces!

    Thank you for the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama loves Talbots and buys a lot of her suits there. I rarely shop there...I must stop in and check them out!

    ReplyDelete