Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: Weddings Galore

Last month I wrote about my wedding and Miss Betty's and her sisters' weddings, too.
Lately I have been working on a piece about etiquette, proper dress and weddings...and have been pouring over photos from some of my favorite weddings.  I wanted to share a few of them with you today!

Remember the darling little girls (my cousins) from this post in April?


Here they are on their wedding days....



And when I wrote about my wedding, I didn't tell you that one of the most exciting things to come from that was the fact that Dear Husband and I each had our oldest and dearest friend as an attendant (she was my maid of honor), and they met each other and hit it off.  (She's in white directly behind me...picture from my 10th birthday party.)



In this group photo he is on the far left and she is on the far right.

Catching the bouquet at our wedding was a sign of things to come.....


.....For although they lived miles apart, they reconnected about six years later, fell in love and were married!  

They have two sons now and are just an amazing family! We're so excited that they are spending one of their vacation weeks this summer in the same place we are.  It's going to be a fun reunion!!

Three beautiful weddings and three beautiful brides.....and more to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love weddings! What a great story with your maid of honor and best man! You guys will have a blast together this summer!

    ReplyDelete