Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday: Website Update and Book Release

Last night I noticed that Talbots had a spectacular new look to their website.....I may be late finding it, but if you haven't checked their site lately, visit it soon.  The opening flash intro is amazing...several shades  of pink and green.....espadrilles of all kinds and just lots of loveliness!  Visit Talbots

Also, yesterday I forgot to tell you that Mireille Guiliano's new French Women Don't Get Fat Cookbook is out!  I just love her books....and Amazon has shipped my cookbook, so I will let you know what it's like when it arrives. I got it for a great deal....

Find the book at Amazon (for 40% off)



Mireille stopped by the Today Show yesterday, to prepare one of her recipes....

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the new stuff at talbots. I have already picked up a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things at Talbots right now! I've already bought a couple items!

    ReplyDelete