Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Think Pink" Tuesday

Today, I would like you to come with me to England to meet Thomas Pink.....

Check out this short video, and then visit the website: Thomas Pink



English....Preppy.....Pink! What more could you ask for?

Thomas Pink does men's and women's clothes....and has the most interesting and educational website.  I love this handy chart for men:



Have a great day....and "think pink!"  Come back tomorrow to read more about Miss Betty and her mother and to hear all about gardens. We'll talk about everything from Mrs. Whaley in Charleston, SC to Historic Garden Week in Virginia.....There's a lot to cover, so bring your coffee or tea and prepare to "set a spell!"

4 comments:

  1. I have been a big fan of Thomas Pink for a long time for both men and women. I love the fit of their shirts. I had not seen this video. Thank you.

    www.rosiecampbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thomas Pink blouses. They never wear out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the think pink! I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete