Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Think Pink!" Tuesday

On the way to Charleston today.....One of the "classic preppy" capitals of the world....lots of "cute preppy," too!  More on that when I get there.

One of my dear cousins went to the College of Charleston, and now works with the Susan G. Komen and Lance Armstrong foundations in their fight against cancer.  In her honor... and in honor or memory of all our our preppy sisters who have been part of the fight against breast cancer....wear something pink today!

Here's something fun to start your day.....Think Pink!!



You can also see the videos from this blog on our YouTube channel.

3 comments:

  1. My sons and I love to watch this video... so cute!

    Oh... and I invite you to visit my blog too. We are having a giveaway! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today. I just love it. I love all of your stories about Lilly and Ms. Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading your blog.
    I love the video!!! It's one of my favs!
    I lost my aunt to BC and am an avid supporter for Breast Cancer Awareness. I'm wearing pink today!!! :)
    BTW- i tagged you in my blog... :)
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete