Saturday, April 3, 2010

Silly Saturday

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs this week. Thank you!!!  I didn't know so much "preppiness"  was out there, being documented on a daily basis.   There are so many favorites....and some of them (not all!) are listed on the right side of this blog.

While trying to decide what to write in the coming days, I just had to stop and post this immediately, because it's so funny.  Younger Daughter, who is 13, emailed me the three funniest photos Friday evening.  She certainly has been busy!





I have seen her dive into our pool numerous times, but had no idea she was diving into so many other bodies of water.... LOL!  We went to Canada last summer and absolutely fell in love with Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake.  Glad she didn't try this in real life....










When I finally finished laughing, she told me that she found a fun app called "Photo Chop" on her I-Touch, which allowed her to insert herself into some rather exotic locations.

Seems she has sent our dog (Lucy) to the beach for her spring break as well!


Something tells me we're in for a very Silly Saturday around here...  Hope yours is fun, too!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am enjoying catching up with yours! It is really well done! I love it!! I'll be back often :) Have a great weekend & Happy Easter! xox MBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Must tell my 10 year old app obsessed daughter about this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete