Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Precious Memories

One thing I love about being with family is sharing all the memories. This trip to Charleston has been a great trip down memory lane and has afforded me a precious opportunity to be with some very dear family members. One of those cousins has been like a little sister to me since we were both very young.  Her mother was the ultimate in "classic preppy chic," and now that both of our mothers are gone, it is up to us to carry on the tradition.....We certainly are trying!

This is my dear cousin with her husband, standing on the balcony of a gorgeous penthouse condo in Charleston. Her husband's family developed this amazing building, and I got to see this condo because it is for sale.  It sure was tempting!

3 comments:

  1. That picture of you as children is adorable! Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time in Charleston!
    Just wanted you to know I have put you on my blogroll, I make it a habit of never keeping gems like your blog to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful trip full of fun and family! I am happy to be a new follower and am also adding you to my blogroll!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Charleston. I have only been twice but I am def. going back! xx

    ReplyDelete