Monday, April 26, 2010

Madras Monday

I am still working on the Miss Betty Gardens and Grounds post.....and had to go out and get an oversize scanner to get some things uploaded.  I will post it as soon as it all comes together.... It's a lot!

On this beautiful Madras Monday, I would like to introduce you to my friend, Brooksie.   "Brooks," as I like to call him, is the adorable Brooks Brothers Bear, whose sales benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.  Younger Daughter and I were out shopping Friday night and couldn't resist bringing Brooks home with us...in his oh-so-cute madras shorts.  I put him on the table to take a picture for the blog....

...and when Younger Daughter saw him she said, "Mom!  Isn't this going on The Classic Preppy?"  
When I replied that it was, she said, "Well, I need to fix him before you take his picture.."   

              
Fix him???  He looked fine to me....


I should have known better....

Sorry, Brooks!  ....

Have a great day, everyone....Collars up!!

(If you want to order your own Brooksie, here's the link, with more info about the charity.)

6 comments:

  1. Cutest post I've read all day! COLLARS UP! Give Brooksie a big hug for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! This just made me smile! Younger daughter has it right!! :)
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute... We all need a collars up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Brooksie of my own! They are too cute... and for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete