Monday, April 5, 2010

Madras Monday: Easter Edition

When I moved to North Carolina, I thought it was just marvelous that Easter Monday was an official holiday. It's certainly not that way everywhere... On this Easter Monday, I am going back to North Carolina to pick up my sister-in-law and then head to Charleston for a couple of days.  Susie is a definite "cute preppy" girl from way back...with a real love of all that is pink and green. In her honor and for all you Carolina girls and others who are looking forward to summer and trips to the beach.... a little music to start your day! (Warning: The woman walking on the beach in this clip most definitely needs a "classic preppy" bathing suit makeover!!)

2 comments:

  1. We l-o-v-e our South Carolina beaches! My family has a house at Pawley's and I always summered there. Heaven!!! Before we were married, my husband had bought a house at Edisto with some friends. So our boys are never without the opportunity for sand between their toes!

    On behalf of SC, we are glad you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad to be here!! I have been in Greenville, Jenkinsville, Winnsboro, Seabrook Island and now Charleston. Whirlwind!! Miss Betty and her family are all from SC...She used to summer at Pawley's, too....long ago. It's so pretty!! Although I have never really lived here, I always feel like I have come "home" when I get to SC. Thank you for the warm welcome....You are a true South Carolinian!!

    ReplyDelete