Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Easter 2000


Happy Easter everyone!  This is a day to shout, "Alleluia!"

Today after church we will be sitting down to a sumptuous Easter lunch.  At first I  made what Miss Betty always made for Easter Sunday....  reservations.  However, my dear husband knew that I had a lot to do to get ready to go out of town in the afternoon....so he is cooking for us.  Yum!!!  (He is a much better cook than I.)

One of our male "classic preppy" idols is the always impeccable Fred Astaire.  Does your city have an Easter Parade?  Do you like hats?.....  I love them!..  So don your best bonnet and stroll down the avenue!  Hope yours is a bright and sunny day!

With love, The Classic Preppy

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE hats. I wish I could wear one every Sunday to church. I'm going to do a post closer to the KY Derby regarding "Derby Fashion" and all of the fabulous hats.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. I hope to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete