Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 101 Award

MFW from Prissy and Preppy Flamingo just gave me the Happy 101 Award! 
I'm so excited!  Thank you!!  

Here are the rules:

1 Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2 List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3 List 10 things that make you happy.
4 Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

10 Things That Make Me Happy!

1. Reading the Bible and praying....I love the Lord and He always makes me happy, no matter what else is going on!

2. Getting into pants that I thought I had "outgrown."  That's a big one on the happiness meter!!

3. Sleeping late.

4. Being at the ocean.....and "in" the ocean.  Anytime and anywhere, although my favorite is South Florida.

5. When my girls tell me they want to stay home with their Daddy and me (rather than go out)...and have "Family Night" (which usually involves watching videos of old vacations, birthday parties, etc.)

6. My sweet little Shih-Poo, Lucy....

7. Christmas Eve

8. Friday afternoons (when the weekend is just there waiting for you!)

9. A great sale....I was very happy at the Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers outlets a couple of weeks ago.  VERY happy.....

10. This blog makes me very happy.  I have loved "meeting" all of you.  I have done blogs and online writing for other groups/interests before...but never anything like this, and I just adore it!  Your blogs are GREAT!!!

I give this award to all of you.....but here's the first ten of my blog roll list.....

Etiquette With Miss Janice
Preppy 50 and Loving Lilly
Monograms and Manicures
Social Climbers
Shopaholic In Alabama
PVE Design
The Preppy Islander
Tales From My Empty Nest
Life of a Southern Belle
Vynuss Vision

7 comments:

  1. You are tooooo sweet. NO, YOUR blog makes ME happy! It is just darling! I actually have a mention of your blog coming up in several days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your very sweet award!
    I love sugar!~
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well-deserved award and to all the new awardees!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I feel honored. I will enjoy passing it on to others. I have loved the blog world and have made so many wonderful friends online. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this great award and how did you know that out here on the island, this ole' Preppy Islander bakes cupcakes like crazy? haha :)

    When the trend back-to-cupcakes began to surface a couple of years ago, I was so excited since I make these quite a lot. As well, I like to bake mini-cakes (about 1/3 the size of regular cakes). Guess then it's obvious one of the things in life that makes me happy is baking away eh?

    LOVE your blog and your perspective- wonderful!

    All the best from here, Lachlan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blog award! My boys like to have what they call "Family Fun Night". We watch DVDs and eat popcorn and pizza... they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, my dear. I love love LOVE awards and you're very sweet. I just added myself as an official follower!!!

    ReplyDelete