Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Preppy Picks

Thought it might be fun to add one more little post about some new finds....

First....fun pink gardening gloves for only $1 from Target!  I don't really garden, but I like to pretend I do....I do have stuff I carry around in a basket, as I walk around, admiring the work of others.  Occasionally I will cut some flowers, but I am always worried I am going to kill something by cutting it at the wrong part of the plant.  These will be a great addition...and who knows? ....perhaps I will learn to really use them!



Also....I don't know why, but I am totally obsessed with office supply stores (and hardware stores, too).  Perhaps it because I like organizational supplies...although I have a looooooong way to go down that road.  In any case, I stumbled across the most DIVINE thing at Staples the other day.

It's their lavender scent for the home....and it's only $3 per bottle.  I bought one to try and then immediately went back and bought more.  There were other scents as well, although I didn't even take the time to look at what they were.  I adore the smell of lavender.  I adore almost everything that is French...so perhaps that is the appeal, as lavender is a staple in a French garden. (I do know how to cut that without killing it!!!)  For more that is French, check out this wonderful site/blog that I came across last night... The French Apartment

Au revoir!  La Preppy Classique

2 comments:

  1. Love your garden gloves - hey they're cute even if you don't garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! I love the pink glove; so chic and cheap!

    I started a blog that you might like too as a "lilly lover". It combines fashion and giving back to charities. Each week, I will give away 1 Lilly Pulitzer dress (this week it’s the Pink Adelson Shift from Spring 2010) to one lucky follower, who raises awareness of the blog's selected charity through various ways such as tweeting about it or commenting with an interesting fact. I am currently also giving away some great Lilly stationary items too. Please check out my blog at www.shop4charity.blogspot.com because doing good is chic!

    ReplyDelete